When you Study@IHM, you are enrolled at one of the Australias innovative Health care institute. Students can access a range of services and we listen closely to what our students have to say.
You may join the Student Representative Council at your campus
At IHM we take our student inputs seriously and encourage contribution in all aspects of the operation. The purpose of an SRC at IHM is to act as a key source of communication between the student body and the Institute. The SRC comprises of a student representative from each intake, Campus manager, Student Support staff and Course coordinator.
As a member of the SRC, you will;
- Provide input to the Institute for the development of policies and services that support students and advance the quality of learning and research activities
- Act as a channel for providing feedback to students and sharing Institute initiatives resulting from student feedback.
- May convene student working groups to assist the Institute with developing or improving services and increasing student engagement in campus events
- Discuss IT related matters directly with management, and discuss improvements to the digital experience for IHM students
- Promote student surveys and addresses issues raised
- Be involved in organising cultural activities and sporting events that involve students and our staff
IHM also provides academic and learning support for its students through our journal club and IHM’s language club.
You will also have access to 24/7 student support as well as daily updates and information about campus life, activities, industry updates, emergency alerts and much more via our student intranet.
Surveys and Student Feedback
We conduct regular surveys of students about student and campus life, any challenges and we love to hear about your successes. We hold regular student discussions as we are continually updating and improving our services for students.