The Institute of Health & Management (IHM) was founded in February 2012 as Institute of Health & Management Pty Ltd. The institute has since gained the status of Higher Education Provider, which was conferred by the Australian government’s Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency.
IHM Specialises in the development and provision of quality postgraduate higher education courses for nurses, drawing on the expertise of experienced nursing academics and clinicians combined with professional staff with specialist expertise in online teaching and learning.
Technological advancement in learning is a key focus for IHM, with new technologies, online platforms and applications being used both to enhance classroom based learning on campus and to deliver online courses to meet the needs of busy nursing professionals.
- Higher Education Provider (TEQSA Provider ID: PRV 14040). Registration status: Registered, registration renewal date 22/01/2025
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing (Non-Specialisation) Accredited, renewal date 22/01/2025
- Graduate Diploma in Nursing Accredited, renewal date 22/01/2025
- Graduate Diploma of Nursing (Specialisation -Paediatric Nursing) Accredited, renewal date 22/01/2025
- Entry Program for Internationally Qualified Registered Nurses Accredited, renewal date 09/08/2021
- CRICOS registration (03407G) registered until 04 March 2024
- HESF2015 7.3.1 Information Management-Higher Education Operations -Download: Higher Education Operations